With each piece spiraling outwards and upwards, the Zera Bowl offers sturdy and fun storage or stylish flair to your home. Use Small and Medium Zeras to hold jewellery, fruit, or your little odds and ends. Or leave them empty, hang them on the wall, and let them speak for themselves!
All of our woven bowls are created from dyed natural sisal fibres woven over a core of forest grasses. The weavers begin in the middle of the basket, carefully threading the sisal around and around to create this beautiful design. The tea colour is created when the naturally-white sisal fibres are steeped in Rwandan-grown tea leaves!
The Handcrafted Details
- Crafted from natural sisal fibres threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses
- Artisans work 1-2 days to weave a small bowl/ 2-3 days to weave a medium bowl/ 5-7 days to weave a large tray
- Each woven bowl has a loop on the back for hanging
- Dimensions: Small - 7" diameter/ Medium - 12" diameter/ Large - 16" diameter
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth
- Country of Origin: Handcrafted in Rwanda