The Zera Serving Tray is flatter and wider than the traditional Zera Bowl. The tray's shape and flat surface make it the perfect fit for displaying beautiful items on your coffee table or for serving guests.
Please note that the tray is woven tightly by the artisans but the fibres do loosen over time. Therefore, we recommend setting your items on the tray after it is on the table, or carrying the tray with your hand under the bottom, for serving.
The Zera trays are made by artisans from the Abizeranye Cooperative, in a fair trade environment.
The Handcrafted Details
- Crafted from natural sisal fibres threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses
- Artisans work 3-4 days to weave a tray
- Dimensions: Tray with Handles - 14" diameter, Tray without Handles - 16"
- Care: Wipe with a dry cloth
- Country of Origin: Handcrafted in Rwanda