Stoneware plates are naturally able to maintain even temperatures, both during and after the cooking process. Scorch that may alter flavour is prevented, dessert and cold soups are kept cold, and warmth is maintained in soups and stews.
- ø 23.5 cm / ø 9.4"
- 1.7 cm h / 0.7" h
- 0,7 kg | 1,54 lbs
- Food safe
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Oven use: because stoneware is a fragile material, we advise extra caution as we offer no guarantee.
- Material: Enameled stoneware
- Completely free of toxic heavy metals (like cadmium and lead) and carcinogens found in other, less robust, ceramic forms.
- Handmade in Tunisia in a fair trade relationship.