These runners are handmade one by one by talented artisans in Indonesia with natural materials. They offer an elegant and natural aesthetic with functional and versatile beauty.
- These runners are made from water hyancinth, which is an invasive aquatic plant that grows remarkably quickly and above water.
- A group of Balinese artisans make this tabletop line in their small-scale workshops.
- The reed-like texture of each piece means that every option will add an organic element to your tabletop.
- Makes a meaningful gift for new homeowners, for holidays or celebrations.
- Use in living room or tablescape settings, or for outdoor dining entertaining. Multifunctional and versatile.
- 14"W X 79"L
- To clean, wipe with damp cloth and hang to dry.
100% water hyacinth hand-woven with 100% cotton thread.
Fairly-traded. Made by highly-skilled, independent Indonesian artisans, with whom Pokoloko work directly.