Drawing in the earth elements, these gorgeous placemats are handmade one by one by talented artisans in Indonesia. They offer an elegant and natural aesthetic with functional and versatile beauty.
- These placemats are made from water hyacinth, which is an invasive aquatic plant that grows remarkably quickly and above water.
- Handwoven by talented Balinese artisans in their small-scale workshops.
- The reed-like texture of each piece means that every option will add an organic element to your tabletop.
- Makes a meaningful gift for new homeowners, for holidays or celebrations.
- Use in living room or tablescape settings, or for outdoor dining entertaining.
- 14"W X 19"L
- To clean, wipe with damp cloth and hang to dry.
Set of 4 placemats.
100% water hyacinth hand-woven with 100% cotton thread.
Fairly-traded. Made by highly-skilled, independent Indonesian artisans, with whom Pokoloko work directly.