The Macy White Home Collection Modern Neutral Great Divide Wall Hanging and Bowls can be hung with a vertical break or a horizontal break – adding versatility to your personal space. Add a pop of texture to your space with the Modern Neutrals’ woven detail on your wall, down your hallway, or mix and match with the full Modern Neutral Woven Collection.
The Macy White Home Collection has curated items designed by Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, interior designer Macy White.
The Modern Neutral Wall Hanging collection is inspired by nature. While watching the sunrise through the clouds, Macy breathes in a new day and all-new mercies that come with it. The sunset on the horizon while on the back porch with her family, Macy feels the vastness of this world and knows that every day has a purpose.
One of Macy’s mantras is design with intentionality. Having a space that is full of pieces that tell a story is what makes a house come alive. Experiencing those items while being around people your love is what makes a house a home.
- Our handwoven baskets are crafted from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- Each wall hanging also has two loops on the back for hanging- making it possible to position the wall hanging just how’d you like!
- Each basket comes with a tag containing a bit of information about the artisan group that made it.
- Artisans work 1-2 days to weave a small bowl, 2-3 days to weave a medium bowl and 6 days to weave a grand wall hanging.
- Diameters: small bowl 7″ d; medium bowl 12″ d; grand wall hanging 18″ d.
- Care: Dust with a dry cloth.